Our Lady of the Resurrection Medical Center has been providing healthcare to residents of Chicago’s northwest side for more than 50 years, since 1955. As the healthcare needs of this population evolve, Our Lady of the Resurrection Medical Center responds with compassionate medical and nursing care as well as advanced diagnostic and treatment services that promote patients’ well-being.
The hospital features a 264-licensed bed main building with a nearby professional office building, a convenient radiology center and an extensive outpatient services center.
An enclosed skybridge connects the hospital to the parking garage for walkway convenience and safety.
Our Lady of the Resurrection Medical Center specializes in providing its neighbors with comprehensive medical and surgical services plus specialized services that meet the diverse healthcare needs of the community.