The Chamber of Commerce is a merchants’ association comprised of about 100 members and has been serving the community since 1969, but began in the 1930’s as the Belmont Central Business Association. Comprised of seven Officers, six advisory board members, and one staff person, the Chamber is committed to maintaining a strong and viable commercial district at Belmont-Central.
The Chamber holds monthly meetings for members and non-members alike that are free and open to all. A monthly newsletter of pertinent information is published.
- Lawrence Lynch – Coldwell Banker
- David Potete – Northwest Community Church
- Rick Martinez – Martinez Press, LLC
- Cesar Lopez – Best Networks
- Daniela Durand – Chase Bank